Author. Artist. Guide
Other Writings by Liz
Being grateful for things that haven't happened yet...2018 is going to be the best year ever!
1. I am so grateful for the three new books I have published this year and the three new coloring books I released. I am a successful author and I earn a living sharing my stories and showing people how to live their best lives possible.
2. I am grateful for all the extra space in my new home! My old one-bedroom apartment was amazing and served my needs perfectly, and now I have a two bedroom home to spread out in. My backyard is amazing and lush with plenty of greenery and a vegetable garden. I am grateful for all the natural light in my home, and for a large office to write my books, and for a large kitchen to express my love of cooking and baking for friends and family.
3. I am grateful for my trip to New Orleans in the Spring. The beignets at Cafe du Monde were worth the wait! And their chickory coffee...phenomenal....I was in heaven! I went there every day for coffee and beignets and I even lost weight on this trip from walking the city and from all the fun I had exploring.
4. I am so grateful for new opportunities and experiences to express my true self. I choose to be the best version of myself in every moment, and I am no longer afraid to share who I am with the world. I engage with people in my Facebook groups and pages where fans of my books can see me speak and expand on the knowledge I wrote about.
5. I am so grateful for a loving and supportive partner to share my journey with. He supports my writing career and encourages me to dig deep and share even more of myself. I also love how affectionate and loving he is. We go on adventures together and he makes me laugh all the time. It truly is a joy to be with him and to have him in my life.
Welcome to my blog! I like to assist others on their journey to awakening by sharing what I have come to understand about the nature of the universe. Thank you for your support by reading this blog. We expand our own knowledge, our own truth, by reading and researching many different ideas to find the ones we resonate with and incorporate into our own truth. Find your truth and live it.
Like What You See?
Check out the tabs above to read more about my books and other projects.
Thank you for visiting!