Author. Artist. Guide
Other Writings by Liz
I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for another day of life! The dog didn't want to do a long walk this morning so I went by myself and enjoyed the trees in the park just for me. I get another day to enjoy life.
2. I am grateful for cat snuggles as I'm trying to type up my gratitudes. Baby cat's showing me how to slow down this morning. Also morning biscuit-making (cat kneading) helps blood flow, or so I choose to think.
3. I am grateful for second chances and the unlimited patience of the Universe. I guess every new day is a second chance but I'm talking about second chances in the little things, the little encounters, the little conversations, and the little tasks in the whole scheme of things.
4. I am grateful for warm, fuzzy socks in the cool morning. There are plenty of people who don't have one pair of socks, let alone a selection of different kinds for different occasions in their closet....a closet! Not many people that either. I am very blessed.
5. I am grateful for bandaids when biscuit-making turns to blood-letting...my baby cat can get a little intense showing me her love sometimes...and I'm grateful for reminders and cat-nail-clippers...I have something to go do right now
Welcome to my blog! I like to assist others on their journey to awakening by sharing what I have come to understand about the nature of the universe. Thank you for your support by reading this blog. We expand our own knowledge, our own truth, by reading and researching many different ideas to find the ones we resonate with and incorporate into our own truth. Find your truth and live it.
Like What You See?
Check out the tabs above to read more about my books and other projects.
Thank you for visiting!