Author. Artist. Guide
Other Writings by Liz
I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for the strength of my body. I've maintained a 200+ weight for over a decade now and I am now committed to exercising and eating well. My body is stronger and more capable than I thought and we're working together to achieve a healthy body weight.
2. I am grateful for dog walks in the morning. My dog is 16 years old and you never know when a walk will be your last one together. She wants to go to the park more often and I have to make extra time before work so we can have our park time together as much as possible.
3. I am grateful for journals and notepads to write down my story ideas and inspiration wherever I go. If I don't get my ideas down on paper right away I tend to forget them so having portable note-taking abilities is a blessing for me.
4. I am grateful to the person who invented earphones/headphones as my boyfriend and I are on two different work schedules and I need to be able to listen to things while he's sleeping. They are such a (literally) tiny convenience that is often overlooked.
5. I am grateful for a roof over my head and a working heater. It may not be winter cold yet but the nights are pretty chill and having a heater available to keep me warm is amazing. I know many people don't have working heat this winter and I am very grateful having it when I need it and I'm grateful for the ability to pay the heating bill as well.
Welcome to my blog! I like to assist others on their journey to awakening by sharing what I have come to understand about the nature of the universe. Thank you for your support by reading this blog. We expand our own knowledge, our own truth, by reading and researching many different ideas to find the ones we resonate with and incorporate into our own truth. Find your truth and live it.
Like What You See?
Check out the tabs above to read more about my books and other projects.
Thank you for visiting!
Elizabeth Crooks © 2016-2021