Author. Artist. Guide
Other Writings by Liz
I was challenged to write 5 things I am grateful for and why, each day for one week. Sharing my lists. What are you grateful for?
1. I am grateful for a good pair of walking shoes. They've assisted in my fitness program as I want to go walking more because they are comfortable. My old shoes were uncomfortable and I only walked when I had to. I can explore more now.
2. I am grateful for a printer and printer ink to print out my vision board to post on the wall over my desk so I can stare at it every day. I can look at this piece of paper even when I'm not on technology which is good.
3. I am grateful for my boyfriend Lee. We've been together for 9.5 years now and it's been quite the journey. I don't know where we're going but I am grateful for everything he's taught me over the years as I grow into the woman I was always meant to be.
4. I am grateful for morning sunrises and sunbeams through the trees. The world is beautiful and amazing and magical in the mornings. I would also like to thank my dog for understanding when I stop to stare or when I accidentally run into her on our walks when I'm walking and trying to look at the beauty.
5. I am grateful for fuzzy blankets. Not only are they nice in the winter for myself but my cat also likes being stuffed in them during the day. When I need a moment with my laptop without a cat on it I can shove him in the blanket and he'll settle down.
Welcome to my blog! I like to assist others on their journey to awakening by sharing what I have come to understand about the nature of the universe. Thank you for your support by reading this blog. We expand our own knowledge, our own truth, by reading and researching many different ideas to find the ones we resonate with and incorporate into our own truth. Find your truth and live it.
Like What You See?
Check out the tabs above to read more about my books and other projects.
Thank you for visiting!
Elizabeth Crooks © 2016-2021